Monday, May 29, 2017

I Want to Breathe Again



Tuesday is the LAST DAY for the Build Your Bundle sale.



I'm sharing the link here again because this really is a cool sale.

Plus... if you buy through our link then we get a portion of the sale and all the money we make is going to cover plane tickets for Mary so we do have a vested interest in the sale doing well!!!

So do me a favor and at least go check the sale out.  There are a whole host of great curriculum in this sale to choose from..



CLICK HERE to get to the sale.

--------------------------------------------

We were sent new pictures of Mary this weekend. 

I was in Florida at the homeschool convention when the pictures were sent.

They undid me.  I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't focus. 

I COULDN'T BREATHE!!

I don't want to be here right now.

I don't want to wait 3 weeks or 3 months.

I want to breathe again.

I want to breathe again.

We won't know for another week or so what our timetable is going to be. 3 weeks or 3 months.  Honestly, 3 weeks is a crazy nightmare because we have a convention and a wedding and Shriners appointments but we don't care....

We will drop it all.

Breathing is much more important.

There is a little girl on the other side of the ocean who has taken our breath away.

Please, Dear Lord... Please!!












1 comment:

  1. Praying that the Lord opens doors for you and sends you comfort on this journey in ways far better than you could ever dream. BB

    ReplyDelete

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!